By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Game: Celebrity Keep or Abort (Episode 1: Kat Von D & Leafar Seyer)

Kat Von D - Keep or Abort

Keep 1 12.50%

Abort 7 87.50%

Total:8

Welcome to Episode 1 of Celebrity Keep it or Abort It. The gameshow where we decide by vote whether or not these celebrities will keep or abort their child. Should these people be allowed to breed? You vote and decide!

First Guests: Kat Von D and Leafar Seyer 

Minor celebrity Kat Von D and Leafar Seyer have reported that they are having a baby! What a wonderful world we live in where we still celebrate the likes of these people adding another celebrity child to the 8 billion people on the planet.

The Baby Carrier
* NAME: Kat Von D
* She markets herself as a "beauty" artist - although I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder... She has a bit of a Jack Off Jill thing going.
* While being a key supporter of the Transgender community, Kat Von D is a noted racist and hard drug user.
* On the plus side for lefties who support her, they are willing to put aside her racism over the fact that she is an avid basher of Donald Trump and his supporters.
* She has been married before and has cheated on her husband. Her relationships tend to be a series of rebounds.
* She created controversy when she (36 years old) created a lipstick called "Underage Red" despite her claims of being against idolization of fleeting youth and statutory rape.
* A useful idiot in the anti-vegan community - she doesn't promote the benefits of veganism; she does promote the fact that she's a vegan, and will raise her child as a vegan.
* She will not vaccinate her child.

The Impregnator
* NAME: Leafar Seyer
* Uses a pseudonum - his real name is Rafael something
* His hair is a fake tattoo
* He makes the duck face in every picture taken of him.
* He's really into tatoos, which indicates he probably has frequent herpes outbreaks (but that's just my opinion)
* Thought experiment: Does someone with that face look like he doesn't do heroin?
* He wears sunglasses everywhere, outdoors and indoors, but he is not blind.

Will this child be of benefit to humanity? Or another B-celebrity hindrance?
She plans to name the child Dustin Bieber Metallica Von D Kat Axl Rose Seyer IV, or maybe not, but who am I to say?

I want to hear what you think. Should these people breed?

You decide on Celebrity Keep or Abort!

Last edited by Jumpin - on 04 October 2018

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Now THIS is a thread I can get behind! It's creative, fun, and hilarious. I now forgive you for all the Retro Studios hate.

Anyways, Abort! Abort! Abort!

Ka-pi96 said:
Why would anybody want to murder babies?

You clearly do not understand German humour.

This is pointless. The baby is dead anyway by lack of vaccination.

So you're basically asking how soon do we want to kill the child.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

The one person who voted to keep. Is there a reason?

Do you like these B-list celebrity breeding activities?

Around the Network

What's not funny about eugenics?