By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game has the most impressive graphic (2018), currently ? Poll

Best Graphic from this 2018-year, currently ?

God of War 6 50.00%

Detroit: Become Human 2 16.67%

Ni No Kuni 2 0 0%

Spiderman 0 0%

Dragon Quest Xi 0 0%

DragonBall Fighter Z 1 8.33%

Cant decide. its hard to say! 0 0%

other game.. 3 25.00%

See results 0 0%

Total:12

Which new game from this year (2018) so far has the best graphic ? I talked about it with friends and everyone had different thoughts. Its hard to say. What do you think, currently ?? And big games with strong graphic like "Red Dead Redemption 2" and "Battlefield V" will be released in the next 4-7 weeks. That will be very exciting. I'm curious about your thoughts.

My thoughts for this topic: In the last years, "Horizon Zero Dawn" and "Uncharted 4" impressed me a lot, this year it was God of War and the new Spiderman. The Spiderman-game looks better than the real movies for me. But I cant decide. Also "Detroit Become Human" is beautiful, especially the world, details and characters :) It is really difficult to say. This year there are so many games with wonderful and impressive graphics, that's why the question for all :) Which game has the best 2018-graphic in your opinion, currently ? Its maybe the best year ?! :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 03 October 2018

Around the Network

Red Dead Redemption 2 in 2018 overall
But games already have been released is God of War

God of War hands down...maybe even to date period.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Between God of War, and Spidey.

These graphics polls are boring. The answer is always the latest big Sony exclusive.

Around the Network

I'd say God of War. Spiderman is beautiful, but God of War is even prettier.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

SSMASH!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

God of war impressed me the most with its HDR and wide color use. Such lovely colors.

Astrobot impressed me a lot yesterday, clean beautiful graphics in PSVR. I did a lap of the Nordschleife in GTS after (in VR) and that looked pretty drab in comparison.

Detroit Become Human was really impressive imo.
Horizon Zero Dawn deserves a mention too, you can get lost in the world just walking around and takeing screenshots.