By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel I and II for PS4 coming west in early 2019

really cool looking box art

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
PS4 giveing the PS2 a run for its money when it comes to JRPGs.

Not to go of in to a tangent.  The PS2 did have more JRPGs, but I though the PSOne had more quality titles.

Very nice. Beat the first one on PC. Also beat Trails in the sky FC and SC before that. I'm holding off on Trails of Cold Steel 2. Got burnt out after doing SC & Cold steel 1 back to back.

These games were already available for the west on PS3. How do I know? I own them both on PS3. But if  you've never picked them up, the PS4 versions are highly recommended! 

Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 01 October 2018

I hope there's a bundle with a reduced price. I can only give XSeed so much money before I feel like getting cucked. Without the announcement for a third game, I'm just giving them cash with no end goal.

Around the Network

Great news, the fact that they're bringing these versions of the games to the West means that they probably also plan to bring the third and the fourth game.
Also, the contrast between the box art of the first game and the one of the second game is something else lol.

Yeah! JRPGs

And in january Kingdom Hearts 3 and Tales of Vesperia. Maybe the Final Fantasy 7 Remake or Granblue Fantasy 2019 too ?! :)

I will triple dip!

deskpro2k3 said:
really cool looking box art

think so too, i like it :)

by the way, my prediction: The Legend of Heroes 3 will appear at the end of 2019 in the west.