Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Flash Sale On The PlayStation Store

Cerebralbore101 said:
JRPGfan said:
Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force $6 = insane value.

What is that game about? 

About a Guy name Fang,.... whos abit of a "foodie".
He loves meat, all meat dishes.
He finds a magical sword that hes able to wield and thats basically it :P
(the story is abit meh, but the characters, world, combat is good)

Its turn based, but you have movement at the start of the turn, so  you can move around, lineup aoe's to hit multiple targets ect.
So positioning is important in this, even though its a turn based game. 

PotentHerbs said:
JRPGfan said:

I'm on the fence for this one. Seems interesting though.

Unintended pun or not, I say go for it :)

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

I just purchased it this morning.  I always prefer physical over digital, but it's selling for $50 to $70 on the gray market.  I cannot justify that price.  Plus, I like the battle system in the Neptunia series. If I ever come across a near perfect physical copy at a good price after paying $6 for a digital version, that would be a small lost.  Almost all the DLC if free, too.

LivingMetal said:
JRPGfan said:

I just purchased it this morning.  I always prefer physical over digital, but it's selling for $50 to $70 on the gray market.  I cannot justify that price.  Plus, I like the battle system in the Neptunia series. If I ever come across a near perfect physical copy at a good price after paying $6 for a digital version, that would be a small lost.  Almost all the DLC if free, too.

Enjoy :) Its a underated game imo, def. better than its 71 meta critic score would imply (could be because a troll reviewer gave it a 25 score).