By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch now has digital game sharing!

That's cool. PS4 and Steam have a similar system (not sure about Xbox). It is nice to see this implemented.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
That's cool. PS4 and Steam have a similar system (not sure about Xbox). It is nice to see this implemented.

I'm sorry, I thought you stormed out and sold your Switch. =P

I did. Im currently typing this on the PS4s server browser as we speak. 

No 4k tv yet tho. 

CaptainExplosion said:

I did. Im currently typing this on the PS4s server browser as we speak. 

No 4k tv yet tho. 

I didn't know you could do that on PS4.

I pay my taxes on PS4. You can do anything on a PS4. Except crossplay. 

Nice addition

CaptainExplosion said:

I pay my taxes on PS4. You can do anything on a PS4. Except crossplay. 

Well can you draw pictures on the PS4?

I just got a call from the MOD team. They want you to stop derailing the thread. 

They also want you to get a grill cheese sandwich for cycycychris, a roast beef sandwich with a club soda for Pemalite, and a BLT with extra mayonnaise and Mountain Dew with doritos on the side for Ryuu. 

Think you can do all that?

Around the Network

I would call it a cool feature. Though if playing on a non-primary account counts their hours I will not stand for it! The last thing I need is someone else polluting my playtime hours. I need to keep track of that!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
I would call it a cool feature. Though if playing on a non-primary account counts their hours I will not stand for it! The last thing I need is someone else polluting my playtime hours. I need to keep track of that!

Same lmao idk why i love keeping track of my play time. Its literally a disease now i need it on every console.

The one on 3DS started everything. Idk why Ninty kept making it worst after that but wathever.

Great feature tho. Still curious about the special stuff 

i feel it should also be noted that a Nintendo Switch Online membership is not needed to use this feature. Maybe its implied, but might as well make it abundantly clear.

this is great as I just got another switch for my kids

Cool feature for those who want it. Hopefully Nintendo continues to implement more features moving forward.