By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation LineUp Tour in 4 days, what can we expect?

As usual, Sony will be holding some sort of showcase in Japan a week or so before Tokyo Game Show, and via the Japanese PlayStation Blog, the latest event has been announced.

It's to be an hour long event that will feature new footage of upcoming PS4 games. 

what do you expect? new trailers of announced games, surprises, are you hyped? remember sony didn't have a conference in europe this year...

Around the Network

Probably mostly japanese games. With the exception of Death Stranding, Sony's exclusive heavy hitters will most likely be saved for Paris Games Week and/or PSX.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Nothing

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

KINGDOM HEARTS WOOOO

MasonADC said:
KINGDOM HEARTS WOOOO

This

Around the Network

Come on Shin Yakuza, show me how our new protagonist Ichiba Kasuaga fights tonight.

Siren 3

Really happy that they showed a new KH3 trailer, the Big Hero 6 world looks sooooooo amazing, Nomura and the team did THAT.