By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA: 'We'll be gaming's greatest company'

largedarryl said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:
^well thatks for the alternative

oh wait your trolling.

no.. he isnt kidding Valve is a better developer, ICO, Incognito, Insomniac, and Ready Set Play are better devs

Yeah right, Nintendo are light years ahead of all of them. Don´t let your hate for Nintendo blind you.

I am probably getting banned for that one but what the hell it´s the truth at least.

Of course Nintendo is light years ahead of all these developers.  How many genre's of games do these developers make good games in?  2 at most?

The last time I checked Nintendo makes the best platformer, RPG, SRPG, sports, party and racing.  I'm pretty sure that they make one of the best FPS games too, but until they put metroid online it will be behind all these developers in one genre.

Taking a look at that, it would appear that Nintendo is the greatest developer right now.  Even if I went and looked up that article from last week that showed Nintendo has a 33% million seller rate.

Play Phyconauts or 90% of all PC based platformer, and your kidding with the rest. Ever heard of Square-Enix? Polyphony Digital? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
largedarryl said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:

oh wait your trolling.

no.. he isnt kidding Valve is a better developer, ICO, Incognito, Insomniac, and Ready Set Play are better devs

Yeah right, Nintendo are light years ahead of all of them. Don´t let your hate for Nintendo blind you.

I am probably getting banned for that one but what the hell it´s the truth at least.

Of course Nintendo is light years ahead of all these developers. How many genre's of games do these developers make good games in? 2 at most?

The last time I checked Nintendo makes the best platformer, <b>RPG</b>, SRPG, sports, party and racing. I'm pretty sure that they make one of the best FPS games too, but until they put metroid online it will be behind all these developers in one genre.

Taking a look at that, it would appear that Nintendo is the greatest developer right now. Even if I went and looked up that article from last week that showed Nintendo has a 33% million seller rate.

I highly disagree with Nintendo making the best RPG's, but again that's my opinion.  Why can't we all get along?

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

vaio said:
swyggi said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:

oh wait your trolling.

I don't see the hate in his post. <_<>_><_<. Where is it? 

It isn´t in his post but his dislike for Nintendo shines through if you read his posts over time and look at other behaviours he has against Nintedo fans.

I love Nintendo, I hate the Wii.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Sorry SSJ12 in all fairness on a CG site some would argu weta is better then ILM.

It was mainly BCNR34 who argrivated me, as I've yet seen a non hostle post from him. that and 35 hours no sleep.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
ssj12 said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:

oh wait your trolling.

I've owned every nintendo console. Do I hate Nintendo?

That´s the impression you continue to give on this site and with alot of your posts, I could be wrong but if that is the case then you have led me to believe this with your posts over time (not a single post)

I hate Sony but I still had all their consoles and have probably over 50 games (when I have the time I will go through them and add them to my profile) or around that figure so you buying Nintendo consoles says nothing more then you probably as big game lover as me!

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Best to agree to disagree I guess.....:(

This will only take a moment of your time. *steals your watch*

ssj12 said:
vaio said:
swyggi said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:

oh wait your trolling.

I don't see the hate in his post. <_<>_><_<. Where is it? 

It isn´t in his post but his dislike for Nintendo shines through if you read his posts over time and look at other behaviours he has against Nintedo fans.

I love Nintendo, I hate the Wii.

Ok fair enough I stand corrected but I was partially right.

I am sorry for the wrong I wrote.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

These companies keep getting named that are really good at one or two genre. nintendo brought gameing out of its colaspe and produced the best selling game of all time along with the top 10.

And zelda OT is considered by many to be the greatest game of all time

I mean the list goes on and on

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I'm not consumed by the vitriolic hatred that half the posters on this site have for EA, but Mr. Riccitiello's claims are just ridiculous.

And I still maintain that Nibris is the best developer.

ssj12 said:
largedarryl said:
vaio said:
ssj12 said:
kenzomatic said:

oh wait your trolling.

Of course Nintendo is light years ahead of all these developers.  How many genre's of games do these developers make good games in?  2 at most?

The last time I checked Nintendo makes the best platformer, RPG, SRPG, sports, party and racing.  I'm pretty sure that they make one of the best FPS games too, but until they put metroid online it will be behind all these developers in one genre.

Taking a look at that, it would appear that Nintendo is the greatest developer right now.  Even if I went and looked up that article from last week that showed Nintendo has a 33% million seller rate.

Play Phyconauts or 90% of all PC based platformer, and your kidding with the rest. Ever heard of Square-Enix? Polyphony Digital? 

Last time I checked Pokemon is more popular than Final Fantasy.  I actually like FF better, but that doesn't show in the sales. 

As for the racing one, not sim-racing, but nonsim racing(granted there is only really 2 or 3 real competitors).  And the Mario sports games are always more fun than any of the sim sports games. 

As for strategy RPG's, I would like for you to list me more than 5 great games made by another publisher.

It doesn't matter how good other platformers are, if mario didn't exist I doubt anything today would be the same.

I'm willing to change my mind, but unless you can list me 1 game developer that has produced a million seller in more than 3 genre's you can't deny Nintendo's greatness (ps. the only other one that you will come up with is EA).