By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm completely and utterly alone, ask me anything! <(^_^<)

Tmfwang said:
Pineapple on pizza?
Yuck! Don't like pineapples in general.

Cobretti2 said:
This may sound bizzare, but I envy you.

When it was just me I did the things I enjoyed doing. On occasions I would catch up with old friends if they needed to, but never really felt the need to instigate that meeting from my own end. I guess I enjoyed helping others with their problems but never asked for others to help me with mind kind of logic.

Then I got married and it's like my time is being eaten away by another person. I love my wife and all but for someone who hardly sleeps (3-4hours a day) to give up time (especially when you are working 12 hours a day) that i spent on myself has been a big adjustment, I wish we had 30hours in a day lol.

Now obviously that is not normal for most people, so I wouldn't recommend forcing yourself to embrace that life style. I hope whatever you need in life you will find.
Yep that is indeed bizzare! You just need to realize how good you have it, I'd certainly trade my life situation with yours in a heartbeat.

CaptainExplosion said:
If you have problems, we're here for you. :)
Thanks but make no mistake, this thread isn't a cry for help, though I realize how it might sound like it. Yal couldn't help me anyway, my problems can't be solved with words.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Then do you need help riding a dolphin?
Sure! Curious to see how you plan on helping me with something like that. :L

Ka-pi96 said:
What kind?

Tall/small?
Big boobs/small boobs?
Big butt/small butt?
Blonde/brunette/ginger/other?
Dolphin fan/non-Dolphin fan?
Believe it or not I find most all woman beautiful atleast in terms of physical appearance. I suppose tall, long hair, and dark skin are my favorite attributes, but of course having a nice personality is the important thing.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
LittleSnake said:

Who are you really? Who is behind the mask that you show to the rest of the world?

I'm just a guy, not really hiding who I am or anything.

Heh, alright. What's your biggest goal in life then?

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

LittleSnake said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
I'm just a guy, not really hiding who I am or anything.

Don't have any goals as I never could figure out what I wanted to do with myself, just been going through the motions. =/

I’ve dealt with the same. Some advice: get a dog and take him to the park every week. And join a Unitarian church. You’ll have a gf and something resembling a social life in practically 3 months.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
More questions!

What (if any) illegal things have you done in your life?
Do you prefer apples or pears?
If you had a pet dolphin, what would you name it?
Nothing, guess I'm too self conscious to do blatantly bad things.
Apples, specifically green ones for that tangy sour flavor.
Dolphian if male, Dolphina if female. I'm so creative I know! Also my ingame avatar names.

snyps said:
I’ve dealt with the same. Some advice: get a dog and take him to the park every week. And join a Unitarian church. You’ll have a gf and something resembling a social life in practically 3 months.
It's good that this worked for you and everything, but it's not compatible with who I am. Not interested in having a dog or any pet, am allergic to dogs, and someone who's lazy and unmotivated like me has no business being responsible for the life of another. As for church, I just don't believe in religion.

Lonely_Dolphin said:
LittleSnake said:

Don't have any goals as I never could figure out what I wanted to do with myself, just been going through the motions. =/

Fair enough. Not everyone needs goals anyway, I don't have any either. 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

Do you make good pasta (anyone I have respect for makes good food, which means I can't respect myself)?

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Why is pizza like the best thing ever?