By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to launch a limited translucent PS4 Pro to commemorate Playstation family selling 500M systems

Limited to 50,000 units globally, the 500 Million Limited Edition PS4 Pro marks PlayStation surpassing an incredible 500 million system sales worldwide. There will be chances to win the PlayStation 4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition as well as purchase it from select retailers across Europe from the 24th August. Packaged in a special translucent collector’s box, you’ll find a translucent dark blue 2TB PlayStation 4 Pro with a commemorative copper plate on its front, with its unique limited edition number. Bundled with the console is a matching Dualshock 4, vertical stand, mono-headset, plus a special dark blue PlayStation Camera and matching stand. The same wireless controller included with the PS4 Pro 500 Million Limited Edition will also be available separately on 24th August in select markets. Today we are also announcing a commemorative Gold Wireless Headset 500 Million Limited Edition, sporting the same dark blue translucent design with copper detailing.

If someone asks why I'm using an alt account, CGI and Truckusaurus got me a temp approval until I get my iconic and notorious "kurasakiichimaru" account back. :p