By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dragon Quest XI - character trailer. The September is coming!

Random_Matt said:
60 FPS for me.

Do you have gaming pc ?

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
The timing of releases is really bad. The game will be over shadowed by Spiderman and the hype of PS fans is in full force with Spiderman.
Then a month after you have RDR 2. IMO the best time to release the game was either July or August. The sad thing is Yakuza kiwami 2 will also be released 6 days before. So many games so little money on hand. :(
I will be getting it and I hope the Nier, NNK 2 and P5 crowd will pick this up. This game needs to succeed so other games will follow. We need more traditional turn base RPG.

Its true and thats a "problem" for PS4-Players, so many new great/big games are coming :D But the good thing is: PS4 sales figures will skyrocket worldwide due to Spiderman and Red Dead Redemption 2. Dragon Quest Xi will benefit as well. And the autumn/winter is good for the "dragon quest xi"-jrpg :) I think so to... we need more traditional turn base rpgs like Persona 5 and DQ XI < 3 Love this fightsystem. PS: The king of jrpgs this year... Ni No Kuni 2 or Dragon Quest XI, its very exciting :)

Yes, have always had them. Don't believe I even need a PS4 anymore, with this and Sega releasing stuff on PC too, couldn't give a damn about Spiderman or the majority of Sony's exclusives to be honest, loved Horizon and that's about it.