By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Clone Wars is back!!!

FRIKKING FINALLY!!! 

rn

After all the negativity surrounding the SW Universe  (And the REALLY BAD taste left in my mouth by TLJ) this is certainly a refreshing news.

rn

They can keep episode IX to themselves.  I will be getting my Star Wars fix from here.

rn

Your thoughts?

rn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI7WyhWZkzk

Around the Network

yeah i'm loving it

but its bad that we will have to wait till 2019 and that they will only be doing 1 season

Clone Wars is better than Rebels

I still need to finish Clone Wars season 1. I'm on the episode where Anakin and Obi-Wan go to that icy mountain base.

I might have to give this a try. I too want to wipe my memories of TLJ, plus I actually kind of enjoyed RotS (call it a guilty pleasure) which I believe takes place not long before that movie. It'd be like one giant RotS prequel. Moreover, I just miss seeing actual Jedi in Star Wars.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

lightningfunk said:
yeah i'm loving it

but its bad that we will have to wait till 2019 and that they will only be doing 1 season

Clone Wars is better than Rebels

Agreed.

Although I did love the last season of Rebels, overall I enjoyed Clone Wars a lot more.

Around the Network
Smartie900 said:
I still need to finish Clone Wars season 1. I'm on the episode where Anakin and Obi-Wan go to that icy mountain base.

Keep watching.  The first two or three seasons are a little bit slow but the later seasons are just amazing.

shikamaru317 said:
It’s great news, can’t wait to see it. Hopefully they manage to wrap up the last few storylines like the Cad Bane vs Boba fight.

Yep. That is definitely one of the things I'm looking forward the most.

DarthMetalliCube said:

I might have to give this a try. I too want to wipe my memories of TLJ, plus I actually kind of enjoyed RotS (call it a guilty pleasure) which I believe takes place not long before that movie. It'd be like one giant RotS prequel. Moreover, I just miss seeing actual Jedi in Star Wars.

I highly recommend it.  The first two or three seasons are a little bit slow but the later seasons are just amazing.  And there is plenty of lightsaber fights in it!