By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quentin Cobb Confirms New Studio Is With Sony

Sony could have put it on E3 to give it more press.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
Sony could have put it on E3 to give it more press.

It’s not Sony’s style to flash with new studios on press conferences without actually showing anything from said studios.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Pretty piss poor OP, be nice if you could have added some more. Like some users I also had to scroll through the comments to figure out who he is.

I really don't want a continuation of the Uncharted series, but when has that ever stopped anyone from doing anything?

shikamaru317 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I really don't want a continuation of the Uncharted series, but when has that ever stopped anyone from doing anything?

I really do want a continuation of the Uncharted series, specifically involving Nathan and Elena's daughter Cassie. So I cancel you out xD

Actually what cancels everything out - including creativity - is wanting to make money, lol. 

Around the Network

If they are going to continue Uncharted then they should at least wait until the PS5. Making another one for the PS4 so soon would feel excessive, imo.

Spike0503 said:
If they are going to continue Uncharted then they should at least wait until the PS5. Making another one for the PS4 so soon would feel excessive, imo.

If the next Uncharted will be made by some other studio and not Naughty Dog, then it is impossible to release it before PS5 at this point. 

derpysquirtle64 said:
Spike0503 said:

If the next Uncharted will be made by some other studio and not Naughty Dog, then it is impossible to release it before PS5 at this point. 

Hopefully you are correct.  I think if they announce it during the PS5's second year that would be enough of a cool down period.

Shaunodon said:
Vizigoth04 said:
I wouldn't mind a AAA co-op RPG. Spell casting, melee, rpg elements, classes jobs. Great stories, real characters, armor and weapon upgrades. The works.

You know I do have That game actually. Maybe I just have to dust off my library. That was most helpful. But I was more less referring that if Sony has a sneaky AAA new IP hiding somewhere that one would be an RPG similar to Divinity/Diablo/FFIV.

Vizigoth04 said:
I wouldn't mind a AAA co-op RPG. Spell casting, melee, rpg elements, classes jobs. Great stories, real characters, armor and weapon upgrades. The works.

Dayum! You built to take all mah money!!!

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!