By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is everybody's opinion on Final Fantasy Type 0?

Didn't like it.

The story didn't interest me. The characters sucked (seriously, naming them after a pack of cards? Who had that dumb ass idea?). And I didn't like the combat. The 2nd worst FF game I've ever played with only 12 being worse.

Around the Network

My biggest complaint is the towns are really small and basically just copies of eachother. It's a very forgettable game as well, I platted it, but can't remember much about it.

I platinumed it well it is kind of easy to do so, thought it was a very boring game and I forced myself trough it because it released around bloodborne. But i had some interesting elements and with a bigger budget they could have a masterpiece. I prefer World of Final Fantasy also platinumed it and I think it is way better.

I play a lot of JRPGs, and I must say that I see Type 0 fairly often when I'm shopping for games and there have been countless times when I have thought about picking it up. The review scores make me hesitant, however, I enjoyed FF13 very much despite it's less than stellar reviews.

I still need to finish Lightning Returns, which I started several times but never finished it (I think as far as I got was day 8 or 9 possibly (having done two or three of the major story arcs).

I've had the game since it came out. Not once have I put it in my PS4. Not sure why. I suppose I should fire it up one of these days.

#gamingbacklogproblems