By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Brexit - Should traitors be jailed, hanged or beheaded?

How should traitors be dealt with?

Jail 1 14.29%

Beheading 2 28.57%

Hanging 2 28.57%

Hung/Drawn/Quartered 1 14.29%

Other 1 14.29%

Total:7
Pyro as Bill said:

Yes it is.

We are the law. Not Parliament or the Monarch or the Supreme Courts.

We're the Supreme Jury.

No-one regardless of how you voted should be in favour of overturning the referendum.

Time to remove some heads.

I live in the UK mate so know my county's laws better than someone not a resident, the vote is not nor never was legally binding a referendum is classed as an advisory vote under the law so the powers that be can opt not to go through with the intended result this is not the same as an election that is legally binding.

Around the Network
Pyro as Bill said:

In June 2016 the UK voted for Brexit but some people with political power believe they have some sort of god given right to ignore and overturn the will of the British people.

They can't get it through their simple little brains that Brexit has nothing to do with them. Like a dog who thinks it's entitled to food from the table, they believe it's within their right to overturn the biggest democratic vote in British history.

As we all know, defying the declared will of the British people is treason and heads need to roll. How do you think they should they roll?

This is a jaw droppingly stupid comment. It's clear the UK is leaving, what was never set out was the post-Brexit relationship, which is the big sticking point. Every scenario has some sort of downside. 

Just because the dreamland scenario you envisioned when the leave vote won doesn't mean the leaders. Even UKIP would have found themselves in this position.

They should use the ways of their ancestors; having 4 different horses each tied to arm/leg, and tear the person apart as the horses charge in different directions :P

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

JRPGfan said:
Pyro as Bill said:

I couldn't give a flying fuck which rat or snake is PM or trying to become PM. They can all swing at this point.

Lets say it ends up with Boris Johnson as PM.
He doesnt give 2 flying f***s about what happends to the economy in the UK... so hes for a hard break.

We WANT a HARD BREAK. The whole point of Brexit is to get out of the protectionist and increasingly political EU.

Scotland voted to stay in EU, and firmly believe they are being dragged out against their will.
They want to stay in..... lets say this results in Scotland leaveing the UK, they instead become a independent sovereign state.

Scotland is less important than Yorkshire. I don't care if they leave (they don't want to btw, being part of the UK is infinitely more important to them than being part of the EU). It was hilarious watching the SNP trying to use Brexit for their own ends only to watch it backfire. Go ask the loyalists in Northern Ireland what they would do to stay part of the UK. The Scots aren't dissimilar. What people seem to forget in this whole democracy sham is that in cases like these, one side is far more willing to kill/die to see the result they want.

It all ends in 1 gigantic mess, that royally f***s up the UK.

So?

Is it all good then?

Brexit will cause far less damage than a Corbyn/left wing government. If everybody's OK with rerunning an election where Labour win, ignore this thread.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

They should be forced to play this game and only this games for an entire weekend:

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Pyro as Bill said:

Yes it is.

We are the law. Not Parliament or the Monarch or the Supreme Courts.

We're the Supreme Jury.

No-one regardless of how you voted should be in favour of overturning the referendum.

Time to remove some heads.

I live in the UK mate so know my county's laws better than someone not a resident, the vote is not nor never was legally binding a referendum is classed as an advisory vote under the law so the powers that be can opt not to go through with the intended result this is not the same as an election that is legally binding.

If the UK/England was actually your country, like it is mine, you'd know that Common Law is King.

Jury decides. Not some tinpot judge or member of Parliament. It's treason and (i hope GCHQ is listening) I'll be throwing petrol bombs at Parliament first chance I get.

Pyro as Bill said:
JRPGfan said:

Lets say it ends up with Boris Johnson as PM.
He doesnt give 2 flying f***s about what happends to the economy in the UK... so hes for a hard break.

We WANT a HARD BREAK. The whole point of Brexit is to get out of the protectionist and increasingly political EU.

Scotland voted to stay in EU, and firmly believe they are being dragged out against their will.
They want to stay in..... lets say this results in Scotland leaveing the UK, they instead become a independent sovereign state.

Scotland is less important than Yorkshire. I don't care if they leave (they don't want to btw, being part of the UK is infinitely more important to them than being part of the EU). It was hilarious watching the SNP trying to use Brexit for their own ends only to watch it backfire. Go ask the loyalists in Northern Ireland what they would do to stay part of the UK. The Scots aren't dissimilar. What people seem to forget in this whole democracy sham is that in cases like these, one side is far more willing to kill/die to see the result they want.

It all ends in 1 gigantic mess, that royally f***s up the UK.

So?

Is it all good then?

Brexit will cause far less damage than a Corbyn/left wing government. If everybody's OK with rerunning an election where Labour win, ignore this thread.

No, YOU want a hard Brexit. The referendum did not say the country did. I'm sure many people do, but many also don't - across both sides of the leave/remain divide.

The SNP are like UKIP in that they want Scottish independence come hell or high water. But the scenario since their referendum has changed so I personally cannot see why they reconsider their own vote.

SecondWar said:
Pyro as Bill said:

No, YOU want a hard Brexit. The referendum did not say the country did. I'm sure many people do, but many also don't - across both sides of the leave/remain divide.

The SNP are like UKIP in that they want Scottish independence come hell or high water. But the scenario since their referendum has changed so I personally cannot see why they reconsider their own vote.

The country has never voted for a Tory or Labour Government by your standards.

Every government should have been a coalition?

Jailed. Frankly it was a cultural death sentence to align with the EU. I never understood why countries over there are so desperate to give away their authority and sovereignty.