Aaaaaand we're back. I decided to close the thread temporarily while I worked on the OP, here's a quick rundown;
- First is the poll, it's back! I'll be attempting to change the poll every week or two, it's basically whether or not I remember at this point, lol.
- Second, I made new banners for the OP, upcoming games and community sections... also threw a random picture of the PS5 into one of the posts which I still have no idea what I'll be doing with... please be excited for the PS5 I guess? *shrugs*
- Third, the upcoming games section is back, I picked five first party games to pop in there, since we're all looking forward to the PS5's release... I'm wondering how many trailers it'd be fine to put there considering there's gonna' be a lot of games coming out, but I don't want it to be too cluttered, I feel like more than five will be fine, but not sure where to draw the line with it... maybe other games can just be in a text list? I'll let you guys decide.
- Fourth, in the community section I've now put a place called "Community Screenshots?", I'm really not sure what to call it, but basically as it says, if you've taken some snaps of games (Let's face it, tons of games these days have photo mode) that you're particularly proud of, feel free to post them in here, I'll pick my favourite to put there, and it'll remain until something else comes along!
- Fifth? So as those of you who've been with this thread since I first made it, I've always struggled with maintaining it myself, which is why originally I had @Aura7541 helping me, well unfortunately due to his super busy schedule he wasn't able to help maintain the thread, but thankfully I've recently had @Hiku offer to help out when and if possible, which is great news as it means we should be able to see more news and such in the thread, meaning more traffic for a busier and healthier nation thread... yay!
That's all for now guys, feel free to leave any feedback, if there's anything you'd like to see in the OP or what you feel I could be doing better with the thread, cheers!