By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation | an HBO original

>While 2022 has gone out with a god-sized bang thanks to God of War: Ragnarök, that doesn't mean 2023 has nothing in store. The coming year is huge for PlayStation, stacked with a lineup of exciting releases.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DonFerrari said:

You missed the subtitle, Sony done it again. And this time they were extra evil and not even PC will be allowed.

PC will get a release when this comes to the west just like every other YS game. Pretty much just like every other JRPG these days.

It will definitely get a release on PC in the West eventually but it's not guaranteed with the other versions day 1.  Ys VIII launched 7 months later on PC and Ys IX 5 months later.

SegaHeart said:
Blood_Tears said:

I was going to save it for this one but it still applies anyways.   :)

Yes, wonderboy collection!

How evil from them =p how many exclusives will MS account this one as?

Never played wonder boy, is it worth a try?

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

the-pi-guy said:

>While 2022 has gone out with a god-sized bang thanks to God of War: Ragnarök, that doesn't mean 2023 has nothing in store. The coming year is huge for PlayStation, stacked with a lineup of exciting releases.

Great going. Hope they can finish the game on superb quality without crunch and delay.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Great to see confirmation that Final Fantasy 16 and SpiderMan 2 are PS5 exclusive.

Blood_Tears said:
zero129 said:

PC will get a release when this comes to the west just like every other YS game. Pretty much just like every other JRPG these days.

It will definitely get a release on PC in the West eventually but it's not guaranteed with the other versions day 1.  Ys VIII launched 7 months later on PC and Ys IX 5 months later.

I never said the time frame. Its not like they are a huge dev like SquareEnix that could easy do day and date if they wished. Point is no one paid to keep it off PC and it will 100% come to PC.

PotentHerbs said:

Great to see confirmation that Final Fantasy 16 and SpiderMan 2 are PS5 exclusive.

Indeed they are console exclusive was the any reason for you to think otherwise even more so with spiderman 2?.. Both will go to PC at some point and thats when ill buy both when they are on sale .

zero129 said:
PotentHerbs said:

Indeed they are console exclusive was the any reason for you to think otherwise even more so with spiderman 2?.. Both will go to PC at some point and thats when ill buy both when they are on sale .

I think he was referring to cross gen as in no PS4 version for either game. We all know you play on PC. 

Blood_Tears said:
zero129 said:

I think he was referring to cross gen as in no PS4 version for either game. We all know you play on PC. 

Well i guess that does make more sense xD. And indeed the more devs that move away from Cross gen the better.