By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Game Critics Awards: Best of E3 2018 Winners

Congrats to Resident Evil 2!
Game looks amazing and was also my GotS.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

RE as the best is a surprise to me.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Anthem winning best action is the only one that makes me sad. It's E3 showing disappointed me considerably, I had been hoping that you would be able to play it solo with co-op companions, complete with Bioware style romance options, but they revealed at E3 that there were no companions or romance. So basically it's a game that forces you to co-op with other people to experience much of the content, and I am simply not ok with that. 

Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 06 July 2018

Aura7541 said:

Best Original Game

Dreams
(Media Molecule/SIE for PlayStation 4)

Now we’re talking! :P

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Game of Show is easily TLOU: PT. II!

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
Game of Show is easily TLOU: PT. II!

Game must be playable on the show floor. 

SanAndreasX said:
Best of show was a remake of a PS1 game?

Granted, it was one of the best PS1 games, and I'm probably going to get it, but still.

It's actually quite an extensive remake. Capcom has gone on record to say that they are not aiming for it to be the same game as the original with just better visuals. They are going out of their way here. Even the story is going to have changes to it to separate it from the original and this story will likely replace whatever was considered canon from the original version. The camera, map design, items, item locations, enemy locations, etc. Some things will be the same but others will be different. People who have played it have repeatedly noted that while it is definitely Resident Evil 2, Capcom has done more than enough to make it feel like a fresh new game. A lot of people who were skeptical were very pleasantly surprised by what they played. Both their fears of it being different from the original and not feeling different enough were somehow relieved. Like, Capcom managed to hit that sweet middle ground.