Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, in terms of tennis games: Virtua Tennis 4, Top Spin 4 or Grand Slam Tennis 2?

So, for some reason, out of nowhere, I've been wanting to play a tennis video game. So, these 3 seem to be the newest ones (edit: I guess there are newer ones, but these seem to be higher profile than those ones), not including the Mario Tennis games (not that I don't like/want Mario Tennis, just that I have played them before so I know what to expect). I'm not expecting to get anything right away, but in case I do decide to go to a game store I will try to hunt down whichever one you guys would recommend.

Last edited by VGPolyglot - on 28 June 2018

Around the Network

Top Spin 4 by far



You forgot AO Tennis, that's much newer than any of those 3.



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Of those three, Top Spin 4 wins hands down. It's a shame Tennis World Tour turned out to be abysmal, was looking forward to a new realistic Tennis game, lol.



Ka-pi96 said:
You forgot AO Tennis, that's much newer than any of those 3.

Is it good?



Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Ka-pi96 said:
You forgot AO Tennis, that's much newer than any of those 3.

Is it good?

I've no idea, but it is new, didn't it only release this January or something? I mainly know about it because people drew attention to the AO part of its name, unfortunately it only stands for Australian Open though



Bet Shiken that COD would outsell Battlefield in 2018. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8749702

Top Spin 4 for sure



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ka-pi96 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Is it good?

I've no idea, but it is new, didn't it only release this January or something? I mainly know about it because people drew attention to the AO part of its name, unfortunately it only stands for Australian Open though

Well, if it's new I assume it's costly, whereas I assume the 3 games I listed are probably a lot cheaper.



i know its off topic but this thread reminds are there any good volleyball games on current gen consoles?



I've only played Virtua Tennis 4. The others may be better but I certainly had a great time.



mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢