By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Firmware 2.30 (new PS Store) hitting tomorrow!

It looks like Sony is pulling out all the stops to make 2008 the year for the PS3! I mean getting the store revamped, In-Game XMB, possibly Home (beta at least), and all the great games that are being released! There's no better time to be a PS3 owner :D

Around the Network

@squall_leonhart:

well they were too busy fighting the big fight with HD DVD(due to future profits).now that's out of the picture and they can focus more on PS3.

I really applaud Sony for this.It shows they are working hard to keep PS3 owners happy.

Yeah, i know what you mean SpartanFX!

So glad that HD-DVD is done now so that Sony can focus on the gaming aspect of the console rather than winning the format war! And they seem to be doing a great job, having Insomniac (one of the best dev's this generation) getting Resistance 2 out in time for the holiday season is just too good to be true :D

Dang! I won't be able to see it for a week! Man, I wish I didn't have so much stuff to do...

speaking of home I wonder when new beta invites will be sent out. would be smarter for Sony to expand the beta a bit. Maybe 300k invites.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

Ooo, I completely forgot the MGS online beta, that really is something to look forward too.

Here's hoping for a Home Beta in the next couple of weeks too.

iclim4 said:
Cool, I bet Home comes out a few days later or right after. ^_^

I wish.

I could see an open beta, but that's about it. 

makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:

I wish.

I did mean an open beta.

Call it an "elder's intuition".
You young'uns won't be able to understand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:
makingmusic476 said:
iclim4 said:

I wish.

I did mean an open beta.

Call it an "elder's intuition".
You young'uns won't be able to understand.

I may be young, but I sure am rich.  ;)

aw man no onlien play tommorow? i guess il do my homework.

i heard sdomething a while back about the whole psn getting a change, like where you acess ur friends and stuff.

this probably wont happen, but could we see 40gb b/c? open hoem beta?