By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EDGE #321 review scores

Kyuu said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Edge trashes another sony exclusive with fours points lower than the meta ----- Edge is on point, only reviewers i thrust.

Edge gives a low score to a nintendo game after 50 overscored/overhyped games ----- Fucking imbeciles, how dare they.

Spot on

I actually happen to agree fairly often with Edge's opinions on Playstation associated titles, like on TLoU, Bloodborne, NieR:A, God of War and Persona 5 (yes, I think the latter 2 are pretty overrated. Just my humble opinion.) And Detroit wasn't even on my radar, not because it's a mediocre experience or anything, it's simply a genre that I don't see myself enjoying.

That said, there are quite a few users here whose opinions are 99% dictated by their brand loyalty.

OTBWY said:
Edge is on point again. One of the few I trust.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8544252

Imagine saving a post someone made almost a year ago about a videogame just in case you needed to tell this specific person that he had a problem with a video game. Imagine. 

Around the Network
Flilix said:

Interesting how a thread with some review scores (not even actual reviews, just numbers) can get over 40 replies.

And the score that's causing this madness, wasn't even for a video game.
sarcasm

p0isonparadise said:
Edge tells it like it is and don't care what the snowflakes think!

You calling me a Snowflake for not liking them? 

It's EDGE. They're the cooler, hipper, magazine version of Jim Sterling. Anyone who doesn't care for that style should probably just ignore them. Creating controversy is part of their marketing agenda. No need to play into that.

Detroit

Around the Network

eh, never liked Edge

Kyuu said:

Yes, it does get inherently bad after a certain point. Strong bias regardless of the subject kinda piss me off during a bad day (which most of my days are.)

Gaming is hardly a hobby for me nowadays, and I certainly am not a fan of Sony (I do enjoy Playstation for the simple fact that it's supported by almost every notable developer If you want to see me as one, then fine, no offense taken. But your insistence will only make you look silly from where I'm standing

Next you're going to tell me you're not a fan of Inyuasha?  

OTBWY said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

So how can we be certain that all your other comments are simply not just 'sarcasm'?

Or maybe, just maybe, sarcasm is a convenient way for you to avoid the fact you were exposed of being blatantly hypocritical...

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Mar1217 said:

Actually, it goes boderline crazy to see people dig up so far just to prove their point.

I agree, i had crazy people holding a grudge about some comments i made for a year, they even took screenshots of multiple posts i made to try to "own" me.

Video games are serious stuff.

Seems like someone exposed your double standard or perhaps you may have made different statements which were hypocritical, personally I am not sure.

However, there's now a new technique to avoid such circumstances for your next time, just pretend you were being sarcastic from the get go, and voilà, you will be completely vindicated right then and there!

think-man said:
p0isonparadise said:
Edge tells it like it is and don't care what the snowflakes think!

You calling me a Snowflake for not liking them? 

For not liking them? No. 

Kyuu said:
Mar1217 said:

I prefer a dose of TSUREDASHITEEEE !!

Great taste. The author and his health problems though..

He's kind of got it down to a regular schedule.

Every year on Weekly Shonen Jump:
"Hunter x Hunter is back!!"
*10 issues later*
"See you next year!"