By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cyberpunk 2077: E3 2018 Technical Analysis [Digital Foundry]

Digital Foundry go over what can be found within Cyberpunk 2077's trailer footage.

Although I've seen some captured screens from a few days earlier, but I'd like to also link some screens from PCGamer that show off CDPR's "From concept art to footage" screens as well:

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-concept-art-illustrates-the-trailers-beginnings/

I can't wait to see what kind of options CDPR will have in store. I'm hoping they add in more AA options than they did with Witcher 3. I'm also wondering what this will look like when paired with a 1080ti and i7/Ryzen CPU. I know I'll be playing the game at 1440p, though I'll still have my 1080ti by then, but will have upgraded the CPU.

Game is going to look absolutely gorgeous when maxed out. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

This game looks really great. The finer details are pretty astounding. I definitely want to upgrade again before it comes out ( and I should have a lot of time to do that :P ). As far as DF's video goes, I do hope there is better AA on release (although if that is really on a consolr, that's pretty good and I don't expect it to change much on consoles, while PC should have way more options).

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
This game looks really great. The finer details are pretty astounding. I definitely want to upgrade again before it comes out ( and I should have a lot of time to do that :P ). As far as DF's video goes, I do hope there is better AA on release (although if that is really on a consolr, that's pretty good and I don't expect it to change much on consoles, while PC should have way more options).

Well, as far as things go, we could be looking at the new norm of TAA, but I hope we get something more than just MSAA, TAA and FXAA. MSAA is stupidly taxing and doesn't always do the job, while TAA blurs things quite a bit and doesn't do a great job of sorting out jaggies during movement. 

That said, if Nvidia is working with them, we could always end up getting some extra added use of MFAA 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"