By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Most Talked About Games On Social Media

All of a sudden I'm worried for BGE2 the game looks class but seemed it barely made any waves among people, KH3 beat out all other games.

https://www.crimsonhexagon.com/the-crimson-post/e3-2018-06-13/

Around the Network

Wow, Assassins Creed really did fail to impress people. I'm surprised the difference KH has over the rest is that great, those Disney IPs really can make people pay attention. Also, no Pokemon? I know they are basically just Pokemon Go sequels, but I'm sure people are talking about them.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Wow, Assassins Creed really did fail to impress people. I'm surprised the difference KH has over the rest is that great, those Disney IPs really can make people pay attention. Also, no Pokemon? I know they are basically just Pokemon Go sequels, but I'm sure people are talking about them.

Well Pokemon Go was first announced and shown before e3. And it only had a recap with no new footage on the e3 direct. Just on the tree house. 

Not surprised Smash is coming 2nd. Love the statement "Everyone is Here" 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Mar1217 said:
I think this has more to do with the lore of KH3 than anything else. They've been dropping few bombs there and there ^^^

And like always, social media are not the best way to judge potential sales for any games.

AC Odyssey will sell well, so will KH3 but since it's JRPG that's a bit nicher than FF, I would be expecting something under FFXV

Tbh the game appeared at 3 separate showings with 3 different trailers so that was bound to have an impact I'm just shock at BGE2's performance this is a game wanted for so long and like the original it's flying under the radar again I hope we don't have a repeat where it's a great game that hardly takes off.

A lot about that doesn’t seem right. E.g. where’s TLoU p2?

Around the Network

Well, Kingdom Hears was it three different conferences, to be fair.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Where is The Last of Us? There's no way The Division 2 got more attention lol

Looks like bs to me. No Ghost of tsushima or TLOU2 but kingdom hearts is at the top.