By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Thread Locked

How would you rate the Microsoft Press conference for 2018?

What Rating on a scale from 1-10, 10 being the Best ever and 1 being the absolute worst

Given all that they showed did you think it was Good, Great, Amazing or just terrible, also explain what you liked and didn't like. And this is Just what was in the Press conference nothing after or with other Conferences in 2018.

For me I am giving this conference a pretty good with a 7.5 out of 10. What I really Liked was the announcement of acquiring 1st party studios, Mainly Ninja Theory as I have really enjoyed their games and I think Microsoft picking them up is really good for them. What I didn't like, the Typical Halo, Gears, Forza etc. (all three were announced ... I mean come on) and just not a lot of new IP's form Microsoft. I feel like Microsoft is definitely seeing that they need first party like Sony and Nintendo and they are taking the correct steps towards this. Also Great 3rd party games shown DMC 5, Sekiro (this is what I am most hyped for at this point), and Cyberpunk 2077 all being shown is great.

Quick Disclaimer, be considerate in this thread, it's E3 folks and this is like Christmas for us gamer's with all of the new announcements, so keep the attacks to a minimum and make sure the comparisons if any are brought up are civil, and Just try and keep the focus on Microsoft's Presser and I will make threads for Sony and Nintendo's Conferences after they are shown.