By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Steam Leaks Just Cause 4

Can we get this formatting sorted out?

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Awesome. I liked Just Cause 3 despite the technical issues, so I'll keep a close eye on this one.

On a side note, the walmart leak got both Rage 2, Just Cause 4, and Assassins Creed right, it leads me to believe that Splinter Cell and Gears 5 will also be shown at E3.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 07 June 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Africa ?

flashfire926 said:
Awesome. I liked Just Cause 3 despite despite despite the technical issues, so I'll keep a close eye on this one.

On a side note, the walmart leak got both Rage 2, Just Cause 4, and Assassins Creed right, it leads me to believe that Splinter Cell and Gears 5 will also be shown at E3.

By chance, are you experiencing technical difficulties?

Also, I enjoyed Just Cause 2 quite a bit though I haven't touched Just Cause 3.  Hoping this is worth checking out.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Damn, Avalanche is getting my hopes up with both Rage and now this.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
SmokedHostage said:
flashfire926 said:
Awesome. I liked Just Cause 3 despite despite despite the technical issues, so I'll keep a close eye on this one.

By chance, are you experiencing technical difficulties?

Also, I enjoyed Just Cause 2 quite a bit though I haven't touched Just Cause 3.  Hoping this is worth checking out.

Many people think Just Cause 3 is the worse game, but I think it's better.

By tecnical issues I mean that the game tanks to sub 20 fps very often, especially when explosions occur.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.