By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Switch eShop gets an update.

Looks like Nintendo finally started to improve a little bit on the eShop page on Switch. A couple of changes were made:

-There is a new section called "featured" to highlight some titles in specific.

-"Sales and Deals" are now called "Great Deals".

-Selecting a developer show their catalog.

-"Your subscriptions" option added.

-The best seller charts now showcases 30 titles instead of 20.

-The best seller chart now have a section to Download-only games.

Last edited by Stuart23 - on 04 June 2018

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Around the Network

Cool, ill have to take a look at it tonight

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Same.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

I would like to have a ranking system instead of going on metacritic everytime :p

xMetroid said:
I would like to have a ranking system instead of going on metacritic everytime :p

I thought they added a rating system a little while back?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network

It's a step up, there's still other features and overall GUI that needs to be upgraded, but I guess...little steps.

It may be odd to say this, but I like following this 2evolution" the system itself is getting.As always, these updates are very welcome.The feature and developer specific catalogue are specially welcoming.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I like the Featured section, i know that some people had concerns about alot of titles getting lost in the shuffle as the library grows so this should be a good step to preventing that.

Although welcome stuff, how can it take so long to add such small additions? Nintendo really needs to step it up.

They are taking their sweet time with all of the needed OS updates. They're still have a long way to go to get close to other digital stores.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.