By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation’s Countdown To E3 2018 Begins Wednesday 6th June

melbye said:
Have to wonder what form their conference will take after this announcement, will they approach it more like they did PSX last year

Urg hopefully not the format they took at PSX 2017 was a massive snooze fest.

On the potential reveals:

Thursday, 7th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
I think they could slot Medievil on this release date reveal.

Sunday, 10th June at 4.00PM BST/5.00pm CEST
Hmm this one is hard, Maybe Resident Evil 2 REmake?

Around the Network

Tomorrow!

The PS5 Exists. 

tagging. I can't afford to miss this

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
GribbleGrunger said:
pitzy272 said:

That was my first thought! But I actually hope it’s NOT Dreams. Sony needs to give this game as much love as possible. I hope they have a demo during their press conference. They really need to spread the news about this game! And stick with the parts of the game involving the cool futuristic aesthetic rather than those with the the creepy art style :/

I hope and suspect it will be Days Gone. This would make sense, bc Sony clearly seems to want to keep it out of the main press conference (likely to avoid TLoU p2 comparisons). 

I it is one of the run up games, Sony ARE giving it as much love as possible. At E3 it could get buried under the hype for the 4 juggernauts already planned. Giving it it's own time to shine would serve it much better. 

That’s a fair point, and you may ultimately be right. I just personally feel like, if this game is as good as what everyone who’s played it has professed, it could hold its own in the conference, and i think it would benefit most from an on stage demo to ensure more people see it. 

I wonder if the Thursday announcement is Dreams "available right now"

Around the Network
melbye said:
I wonder if the Thursday announcement is Dreams "available right now"

You just convinced me to load up on PSN cash cards in case something gets announced during all of this. Doubt Dreams would get a surprise release but I would like to be ready for anything just in case if something were to happen, or enticing comes about. I know a couple really good builders in the Trials community really looking forward to that game and excited to build in it as well as myself included. 

flashfire926 said:
I hope this means that Sony won't waste time on PSVR during the actual conference.

they won't spent much time on it, but I'd expect a short  ~5minute segment showing off a few scenes of upcoming PSVR games and maybe sharing some stats (hopefully a sales update)

The PS5 Exists. 

twintail said:

GribbleGrunger said:

Like what has this got to do with E3 2018?

I don't know really. It just seems a bit odd it's popped up right now. Maybe we'll get a comment about the game in the run up to E3 or possibly at E3. 

The PS5 Exists. 

Everything in this list can upgrade their press conference. But it wouldn't. What for Sony do it? What for they steal new announces by themselves?