GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
Nautilus said:
bigtakilla said:

I wouldn't consider EA Play a part of E3 the same way I wouldn't consider a few years back when the Nintendo Direct happened like 3 days before E3 part of E3. You may feel different, it's really up to interpretation as far as what people consider part of E3, but the actual E3 conferences are from the 12th to the 14th.

I do agree that it up for interpretation in a way, since E3 itself is just the exposition, and that by itself happens betwenn 12th and 14th of June, but since basically everyone considers that E3 begins when the first conference starts, which is EAs, then thats the norm, given that when someone refers to E3 they arent refering solely to the exposition, but rather everything around it, which includes the companies conferences.

Then it starts two days from now, in a sense.

Microsoft announces 2 new IPs;
Medievil disappoints us fans;
Dino Crisis (come on Capcom !);
Star Fox Grand Prix exceeds expectations;
Splinter Cell;
No Starfield;

bigtakilla said:
Nautilus said:

I do agree that it up for interpretation in a way, since E3 itself is just the exposition, and that by itself happens betwenn 12th and 14th of June, but since basically everyone considers that E3 begins when the first conference starts, which is EAs, then thats the norm, given that when someone refers to E3 they arent refering solely to the exposition, but rather everything around it, which includes the companies conferences.

You are not wrong.You could even say thats the pre E3 presentation.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nautilus said:
bigtakilla said:

Wouldn't make much sense to say that. It is an E3 presentation, just before the 12th.

Around the Network

Sony

Not really sure on any first party reveals, but their 4 big games (TLOU2, Ghost, Spider-Man and Death Standing) will blow everyone away.

Microsoft

Banjo remake for its 20th anniversary

Halo 6 teaser trailer

Gears 5 this holiday

Crackdown 3 gets another date that it won't make

Cyberpunk will close the conference

Nintendo

Animal Crossing no show,

Prime trilogy reveal and will release this holiday

Fire Emblem December

Smash Bros coming out October and at least 1 new third party new comer at E3

Xenoblade 2 DLC details

Yoshi coming out in August

Star Fox Grand Prix reveal coming this holiday

Xenosaga HD collection exclusive to the Switch

Third party

Fallout 3 Remaster

Skyrim mobile

Starfield teaser trailer

Doom 2 and will be on the Switch

Rainbow 6 Siege will come to Switch

Beyond Good and Evil 2 trailer, but still no platforms (I think this is a next gen game)

Splinter Cell reveal

Devil May Cry 5

Resident Evil Remake 2

bigtakilla said:
Nautilus said:

Wouldn't make much sense to say that. It is an E3 presentation, just before the 12th.

Dosent need to make sense to you.It is what it is.And Im not the one that defined it.If you go looking around every forum, everyone is saying the same thing.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Chrono Break (trigger and cross continuation)

A man can dream, right?

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Nautilus said:
bigtakilla said:

Dosent need to make sense to you.It is what it is.And Im not the one that defined it.If you go looking around every forum, everyone is saying the same thing.

I don't think anyone defined it, well outside of the official e3 website that says it's still 7 days 10 hours away as I am currently writing this... Not less than a week from when this thread was posted. But you are right, it is what it is.

https://www.e3expo.com/

Last edited by bigtakilla - on 05 June 2018

I just want to see more footage of Metroid Prime 4 :p