By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

The EPL's bizarre opening two weeks suggests a circus of a season is about to take place, teams are letting in goals left right and centre like they forgot they need to defend.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Wyrdness said:
The EPL's bizarre opening two weeks suggests a circus of a season is about to take place, teams are letting in goals left right and centre like they forgot they need to defend.

Also, penalties everywhere.

Soft penalties too.. it's weird man. 

Pep has been completely lost since Arteta left though. I bet he's wandering around Manchester as se speak unable to find his way home.

cut the BS and gimme the draw

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

ah liverpool EZ

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
mZuzek said:

Manchester City with another tough draw

Yeah, just like Liverpool's

aye liverloop will end up nicely behind ajax

Around the Network

The EPL has gone mad seriously teams are literally flipping coins on how they'll perform in a match at this point coupled with the insanely high number of goals being scored.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 04 October 2020

7-2 now this season is just odd at this point.

Wyrdness said:
7-2 now this season is just odd at this point.

The results are great, all over the place. I like how they report results too, Man U losing loads of Tottenham, it's Man U they talk about. Saints lost big to Tottenham and we got 'thrashed', Man City lost by the same score to Leicester and Man City are 'shocked'. Liverpool are 'stunned' by Villa, not thrashed? :P

Hmm, pie.

nothing to see in the eredivisie move along peeps

Ka-pi96 said:
Wyrdness said:

The EPL has gone mad seriously teams are literally flipping coins on how they'll perform in a match at this point coupled with the insanely high number of goals being scored.

Can't help but think the messed up coronavirus summer is largely to blame for this.

I think that contributed to it as well as the lack of crowds but one has to wonder what training regimes must be like under the current situation as even in other leagues teams are looking off, I can't think of a single season where every team just look so random in how they're playing. As far as the EPL goes if this keeps up we may very well see a team pull off a Leicester I know the are jokes about Everton pulling off a shock but I'll tell you what James Rodriguez is not a bad addition for any team I'm surprised no other team went for him.