By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11652949/handball-rule-changed-for-next-season

Around the Network

Very damaging result for Liverpool.

I'm done with Fantasy Football this year, pretty sure I set Salah as captain but when I checked Aubameyang was captain, -2 points. Doing crap anyway so whatever.

Saints did okay the other day, shame we couldn't get a point, but if we continue that kind of play against others we may be okay.

Hmm, pie.

mZuzek said:
RolStoppable said:

Dortmund doesn't want to win the Bundesliga.

They're not the only ones.

Real Madrid didn't want to win La Liga before it was cool.

Im so drunk right now

Didnt think this scenario was slightly possible when the draw was done.

Basicly var/ref is 12th player for RM

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

The impact of Ronaldo's departure from Madrid is starting to remind me of Le Tissier retiring from Southampton in the 90s.

Dortmund doesn't deserve to win Bundesliga after being unable to knock off these natural born losers. Shame.

Great stuff by Ajax! Wish I'd seen that game.

Amazing week. Real Madrid lost all 3 trophies. 2 against Barcelona. And all 3 at home. Wow. Just amazing

Wyrdness said:
The impact of Ronaldo's departure from Madrid is starting to remind me of Le Tissier retiring from Southampton in the 90s.

2002 but really he only played a few games that season, he was old and tired and did us proud. :)

We had one good season the year after he retired then dropped as fast as we could. :P

But what a difference a league can make huh? Tadic is on form.

Hmm, pie.

Remember that Ramos missed the match because he intentionally got a yellow card in the first leg against Ajax.