By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

** Betting is CLOSED - all winnings have been paid out by TalonMan **

Premier League winner?

Liverpool 2 $200.22 22.22%

Manchester City 7 $3,356.75 77.78%

Totals: 9 $3,556.97  
Game closed: 05/11/2019

MU is disgusting. Rojo deserved a 2nd yellow.

Around the Network

I just don't understand man utd at the moment. They got good players, but somehow they also suck. I don't understand if this horrible performance this season is on the players, the coach, or both.

I still think Mou needs to go though, drastic changes are needed

mZuzek said:
The Fury said:
Good old saints, sacking another manager. Whoever comes next has a hard job. Getting back to the Premier League. :P

Eh, let's be honest Mark Hughes was never the guy.

Mark Hughes is never the guy. :P

Hmm, pie.

Ronaldo is one of the most remarkable player I've seen as his ability just bends to suit his team, he's done it in La Liga and EPL now repeating the same feat in Serie A if he continues and manages it through the whole season he would have done it in all 3 top leagues which only a select group of players would have managed.

CR7 is the most remarkable player ever. Add UEFA European Championships and all those CL trophies to Wyrdness' list. Amazing.

Around the Network

Liverpool on top. Thanks Chelsea! :D

So is Dembele still up for sale this January or are Barca going to do a u-turn on that notion?

Wyrdness said:
So is Dembele still up for sale this January or are Barca going to do a u-turn on that notion?

Lmao. I was just about to post something similar.

LurkerJ said:
Wyrdness said:

Lmao. I was just about to post something similar.

It has honestly become one of the premature statements made even at the time Dembele wasn't even doing anything wrong the dumb as shit management just weren't playing him.

LurkerJ said:
Liverpool on top. Thanks Chelsea! :D

You're welcome.