By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sunset Overdrive Rated For PC in Korea

I’d rather have a Scorpio patch since I already own it there. Maybe both are coming.

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:
The only xbox game I’d be interested in, because it’s made by a «playstation developer»

LOL   there it is.

saddest thing i read today.

excellent game and hope it does well!! i love the game.

Added 'in Korea' to the title.

LiquorandGunFun said:
Tmfwang said:
The only xbox game I’d be interested in, because it’s made by a «playstation developer»

LOL   there it is.

saddest thing i read today.

excellent game and hope it does well!! i love the game.

What would be even sadder is classifying it as bad because it’s an exclusive, as alot of people do (seen this recently alot against God of War)

My only interest in the game is because it’s made by Insomniac, one of my favourite developers. I don’t know anything else about the game but that, but it’s enough for me to buy it if it comes to PC. MS’ first-party developers don’t appeal to me at all.

Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Hopefully this is a good sign for a sequel. I doubt MS would release it on PC after 3 years if they didn't have future plans for the series.

Around the Network
Tmfwang said:

It is a really good game...one of the only three I really played on my X1.  It is a shame it did not come to PS4, I feel like the audience would have been more interested in the game and we might have had a nice new franchise on our hands.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Great news. Might get it someday when it's cheap on sale

Shiken said:
Tmfwang said:

It is a really good game...one of the only three I really played on my X1.  It is a shame it did not come to PS4, I feel like the audience would have been more interested in the game and we might have had a nice new franchise on our hands.

Interesting - which 3? I've only played two.

SSO, and Quantum break.

Was waiting for Scalebound but....

• Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Shiken said:
Tmfwang said:

Well considering that it could be releasing on PC, we can still see the continuation of the franchise.