By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4: Day's Gone - 5 Things We Know After Playing [Playstation Access]

Lots of new footage here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrTdEOmq7a4

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Game looks very promising, still much better in alpha than SoD2 in release day. But this sprint animation looks weird to me and those freakers behaving more like puppets than real threat.

BraLoD said:
They are showing too much, might wanna start holding on it just for conferences, the guy said the game is still on pre-beta, if they keep this up I'll end up getting burned out of waiting.

They've only been showing the first area which is the tutorial area. There are many environments we have yet to see. Ordinarily I would be in agreement, but I don't think we've seen much at all. 

The PS5 Exists. 

NewsCoverage is extensive for a game to come out in 2019? And E3 is in two weeks. I hope they make space for GoT.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
NewsCoverage is extensive for a game to come out in 2019? And E3 is in two weeks. I hope they make space for GoT.

I believe Sony is not gona show Days Gone on E3 (or maybe just a cinematic trialer to remind ppl it exists) to free up space for "The Big 4" (Death Stranding, TLoU 2, Spiderman and Ghost of Tsushima) and therefore they decided to use a different strat with this game. Going by the numebrs of view and the buzz it generated the strat worked.

Around the Network

I continue to be convinced of Days Gone’s gameplay, but I remain unconvinced if its ability to tell a good story with good characters.