By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Another Day In China

They should put knifes in every school, knife the teachers.

also thoughts and prayers

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Maxosaurus-rex said:
vivster said:

So stopping people from murdering each other is over reach? Gosh, I sure hope they get rid of those over reaching prisons and laws.

There's already laws to prevent that.

That's what legislators are for. Changing, updating, removing and adding laws if they're not effective anymore. What did you think they're for? Just watch over all existing laws and do nothing? Not every country has the US congress to do that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

How many mass stabbings does China have in a year? Could we compare to how many shootings happen in the US for a year? Just a general question to anyone here.

vivster said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

There's already laws to prevent that.

That's what legislators are for. Changing, updating, removing and adding laws if they're not effective anymore. What did you think they're for? Just watch over all existing laws and do nothing? Not every country has the US congress to do that.

Not really. Passing laws for the sake of passing laws is idiotic