Forums - General Discussion - Another Day In China

They should put knifes in every school, knife the teachers.

also thoughts and prayers

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Maxosaurus-rex said:
vivster said:

So stopping people from murdering each other is over reach? Gosh, I sure hope they get rid of those over reaching prisons and laws.

There's already laws to prevent that.

That's what legislators are for. Changing, updating, removing and adding laws if they're not effective anymore. What did you think they're for? Just watch over all existing laws and do nothing? Not every country has the US congress to do that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

How many mass stabbings does China have in a year? Could we compare to how many shootings happen in the US for a year? Just a general question to anyone here.

jason1637 said:
Dude stop. This thread is a disgrace.

How so? It makes a fantastic point. It's not the guns, it's the state of both societies and global society in general. The family is broken, we are disconnected, young people are lost. It doesn't matter what tool of death is restricted people will still blow and if you believe that the Government want to takes guns to stop school shootings you're wrong, it's simply for easier population control if things go tits up and just an extension of continuation of Government. You think the government or FEMA give a fuck, thoughts and prayers are all they give. Fugazi. If they anyone truly cared they'd sort the problem at the source but no one gives a damn about the family unit anymore, instead thinking only of themselves or on the other end their social group, other individuals be dammed. 

No matter the weapons available the problem will persist yet if something truly does happen on a much wider scale and the government have the most powerful weapons only horror can come from that, a reality more brutal than the cushy lives we live now with our magical thoughts and prayers.

China Numba wan!!

Thots and payers.

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

There's already laws to prevent that.

That's what legislators are for. Changing, updating, removing and adding laws if they're not effective anymore. What did you think they're for? Just watch over all existing laws and do nothing? Not every country has the US congress to do that.

Not really. Passing laws for the sake of passing laws is idiotic 

chapset said:

They should put knifes in every school, knife the teachers.

also thoughts and prayers

Wow, Who is the amazon in your sig?

China Numba wan!!

Eh, this is unnecessary and retaliatory. Shutting it down.