By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - KH III Preview thread!First impressions and new videos inside!

HyrulianScrolls said:

Ok, this looks absolutely incredible the more I see. Considering how often we get burned by games with ridiculously long dev times, I've always been hesitant to be very optimistic about this. But it actually seems like it could live up to the impossible 12 year hype.

To be fair it's people fault for waiting for the game for 12 years since they never announced they were ever gonna make one 12 years ago, since the Ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 only teased birth by sleep, and than eventually Dream Drop Distance came out after that. So technically its only been a 5 year wait since it was announced and started development. It's like people who say they've waited for The Final Fantasy 7 remake since that old ps3 tech demo like 50 years ago, even though Square enix said they had no plans for it. But I know it's one of those things people knew would come eventually. So i'm just being an asshole by using technicality. But still people shouldn't go in expecting this was actually 12-13 or 90 years worth of waiting.

Around the Network

I really hope they show the Final Fantasy characters at E3

KH3 will be playable at Square-Enix's E3 booth