By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Skyrim quest?

I've just crossed the 150 hour mark in my Switch version of Skyrim.

I also played bout 120 hours on the 360 version, but now in this Switch version I have been doing the Aetherium Shards quest   "Lost to the Ages" for the very first time. Never came across it with any previous character. 

This game is so huge I can't believe there are still big quests I've never seen before.

Got a favorite Skyrim quest?

I'd love to hear bout it so i can potentially go hunting for it!

Around the Network

I honestly don't remember most of them. The ones that I do remember were the DLC ones like the Vampire quest. However the one I remember the most is where you torture a guy by killing him and then you bring him back to life only to kill him again. You do that over and over until he gives up. That always gives me a chuckle.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
I honestly don't remember most of them. The ones that I do remember were the DLC ones like the Vampire quest. However the one I remember the most is where you torture a guy by killing him and then you bring him back to life only to kill him again. You do that over and over until he gives up. That always gives me a chuckle.

Oh man I dunno If I quite remember that one.

The darkly humorous ones are definitely solid gold.

I love the Daedra Quest where you sacrifice one of your companions on the altar.

The Vampire DLC itself was awesome. I loved taking over a vampire castle.

For vanilla quests, yeah, "Lost to the Ages" was great and I developed a slight crush on the ghost. I downloaded a mod to have her as a companion but decided it would be unfair to her legacy at the last instant.

I really liked the backstory for the quest where this guy tricks you into raiding a dungeon where everyone drank poison and returned as wraiths.

Likewise, the quest where you cleansed the temple for a goddess was nifty. If you turned the main bad guy into a zombie thrall, he was extremely powerful.

Main storyline quest to infiltrate the party at the embassy was a lot of fun. I liked that one alot.

Oh, and the dwarven ruin quest where you're following the party that met with disaster, that was interesting.

Edit:  Just remembered the quest with the talking dog, that was one of my favorites.

Last edited by pokoko - on 13 May 2018

the one with the wabbajack!

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

The one where u have to assassinate the Emperor of Tamriel.

I don't really have one but in elder scrolls my favourite one is one from Oblivion.

It is a quest where you have to stay the night with 4 people in a house and can't get out what they don't know is that you have a hidden objective and is kill everyone without them finding out that you are the murderer;

So you start of to kill someone secretely and the other 3 will be like 'their is a murderer!!'   but you sweet talk them and no one expect you so you kill again someone and one of the other two left will come to you and be like 'the murderer is the argonian/khajit/dark elf!! So you kill that person together and the person who is left is so happy that you killed the murderer and your answer is......'SLASH' and kill the person while she/he is still smiling....

Oblivion surprised me more but that's also because of the time of it's release it was more of a surprise while Skyrim already showed some of it's surprises of in trailers/announcements.