I'd like a port of Nier:Automata to a console I own. I know it's not happening, but I'd like it a lot. As long as I get a KH3 release date, I couldn't care less what else they talk about. Though... a new Deus Ex would be nice...
Just curious, but what made you go for an XBO over a PS4 in the first place?
Few reasons, though the first reason is likely around 99% of it.
1. Most of my online multiplayer experience is with a small group of friends of mine. I go where they go, and while 2 of them might get a PS4 eventually, one is a hardcore Xbox fan. Probably the main reason he got a 3DS and is getting a Switch is because my group of friends is hardcore Nintendo. This friendship was forged in the fires of years of Halo online in the 360 era, so getting them to switch would be difficult. I'm relatively shy, thus I don't go through forums or stuff like to find people to play with, so I play wherever they play for multiplayer.
2. Even though Halo 4 disappointed I was hoping 5 would get me back. I was bitterly disappointed. Not a bad game by any stretch, but there's a reason I played Halo during the 360 era and not CoD. Halo 4 and 5 personify that reason. Gears 4 at least didn't disappoint. I know that game isn't exactly beloved because it's considered just more or the same, but that is peeeeeerfectly fine by me. It takes a lot for more of the same to bug me with a game.
3. Some misguided notion of brand loyalty I'll admit. I still hold to it that, on a system level, Xbox One has better features than PS4, like backwards compatibility and cross platform multiplayer. I have some admittedly petty amount of animosity towards Sony and some of their decisions. Their lack of cross platform multiplayer just reads like pure greed to me, though I'll be the first to admit that if Microsoft were in Sony's position they might do the exact same crap and that Sony has more and better exclusives.
4. That being said, there haven't been too many exclusives that I needed for PS4 ESPECIALLY when I got my XB1 in 2014. Sure now there's games I actually care about with Uncharted 4, Ratchet & Clank, Nier: Automata, and Horizon Zero Dawn, but in 2014? 2 of those were just announced, and the other 2 weren't known. And even if I got a PS4 right now, those would likely be the only games I got, and I have enough games as is with what I currently have and what's coming up.
5. Kingdom Hearts III was confirmed for Xbox One. If KH3 was a PS4 exclusive, I'd be a veeeeeery sad person.
I'll admit that for someone who already has a group of PlayStation fans to play with, or for someone who plays predominately single player games, PS4's the better choice, but Xbox One's better for me at this time.
Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality. 3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886
Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS