By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the last gaming purchase that you regret?

Neurovoider for Switch  -- I bought the game in October, but even then there were better Eshop purchases. It is an alright game, just not for me. 

This is why I hate buying digital games. 

Around the Network

For me it's generally not the game themselves I regret purchasing, more-so the price I get them at. Sometimes I pay for a game and then a complete edition comes along which makes me wish I had waited.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
A Switch.

Hopefully there's some announcements and a big update in the near future that will change your mind. I never regret hardware. It gives me access to something I otherwise wouldn't be able to play.

d21lewis said:
A Switch.

Hopefully there's some announcements and a big update in the near future that will change your mind. I never regret hardware. It gives me access to something I otherwise wouldn't be able to play.

I don't actually "regret" it, lol. Just kind of disappointed by the games that are for it, both in quality and quantity. But I wouldn't say I regret it(well...besides the fact that I did...just now....)

Machina said:
Nier Automata probably.

You and Caffeinade sound like you'd get along then!

Around the Network
A Switch.

You can gift it to me 

Keybladewielder said:
A Switch.

You can gift it to me 

It is slightly bent. And no, I won't. Bayonetta 3, MP4 and FE are stopping me. 

Keybladewielder said:

You can gift it to me 

I was kidding, if it wasn't obvious :P

Keybladewielder said:

I was kidding, if it wasn't obvious :P

I know you where. But I can't imagine buying a used console that's even ever so slightly bent.  

Star Fox Zero.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."