By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN: God of War is a masterpiece and one of the most impressive games ever

A wonderful time for all video players has begun. Many players and studios think that 2018 will be the biggest gaming year of recent years. I think so too, because many great new games are coming in the last weeks and next months :) And now another great news / big new game: "God of War" gets worldwide fantastic ratings/reviews, a new game with extremly quality and love to details is born. Here is the review by IGN, very interesting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_MtcOznfM4

Various editors and also IGN say: God of War for PlayStation 4 is currently the game of the year and definitely one of the best games ever. Its a Masterpiece, 10/10 Points. This are great news for us :) Next week will be appears the God of War, 20th of April. I'm getting Yakuza 6 and God of War, a golden time for me. Wish you so much fun too = ) @ all

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 12 April 2018

Around the Network

Mario odyssey and Zelda botw are better. Both got 97 on metacritic

Warned ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 12 April 2018

and both overrated like s...

Oh no the offtopic posts are already descending!

7.8/10 too much water.

Pre ordered on psn. Can't wait.

Around the Network
Barkley said:
Oh no the offtopic posts are already descending!

7.8/10 too much water.

too much snow :p

Pinkie_pie said:

and they are both 97 games by  PG 12 standards, if they got avaluated by the samme standarts of PG 18 games, they would barely hit 90 scores, especially zelda

Pinkie_pie said:

And a pizza is better than healthy fish? Really.. what does this have to do with the IGN Review / Topic? By the way.. unfortunately mario and the last zelda do not have a amazing story. But the question is..why are you provoking? What is the target of your comment.. dispute between many VGChartz users ? -.-

God of War is strong in every category (Gameplay, Story, Atmosphere, Characters, Bossfights, the fightsystem and worlds) - a great reason for joy :) It's nice to see how excited people and the IGN team are :)

Last edited by KazumaKiryu - on 12 April 2018

Ignoring the bickering, seems like everyone is enjoying the game. You cannot get everyone to like a particular game. Mario O was the shit and Zelda BotW was not my cup of tea (very alluring game). This God of War is getting reviews from 8-10.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

The title says it's one of the best games of all time but based on metacritic it certainly isn't because there are higher scores this gen in odyssey and botw.