By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Behemoth 

People laughed when i said spiderman, and GOW has a chance of out selling SSB.

Its not impossible but highly unlikely

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
quickrick said:

I honestly don't think SSB switch will be that big, it's last game only did 5.32 million on wii u. I don't see how they can  the refine the formula   like zelda or mario 3d world, we'll see soon enough.

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

I honestly don't think SSB switch will be that big, it's last game only did 5.32 million on wii u. I don't see how they can  the refine the formula   like zelda or mario 3d world, we'll see soon enough.

Nice of you to exclude the 3DS version which sold 8m...so 13m combined...try again 

quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

Only did 5.32mil on a 13.5mil userbase.... Your not looking at it correctly at all giving your zelda/mario comment. How did you exclude 3ds sales this too lol?

SSB for switch if a new game will not sell lower than 10mil. That is literally the floor.

tbone51 said:
quickrick said:

Only did 5.32mil on a 13.5mil userbase.... Your not looking at it correctly at all giving your zelda/mario comment. How did you exclude 3ds sales this too lol?

SSB for switch if a new game will not sell lower than 10mil. That is literally the floor.

Exactly! I mean the response from the Direct alone would lead one to believe Smash will be huge. 

Last edited by PortisheadBiscuit - on 16 April 2018

Around the Network
quickrick said:
zorg1000 said:

This is why so many people on here dont take you seriously, like there is no possible way you truly believe thats an accurate comparison.

Using Wii U software sales to determine Switch software sales is beyond useless at this point.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

PortisheadBiscuit said:
tbone51 said:

Exactly! I mean the response from the Direct alone would lead one to believe Smash will be huge. 

There is a much better chance of ssb switch selling 20mil+ then under 10mil lifetime no lie lol. 

Smash is huge and if nintendo switch momentum continues.... I also believe smash out of all the franchises out there as the biggest potential for growing sales due to the hybrid (thats opinion though)

quickrick said:
Kerotan said:

Behemoth 

I'm still laughing at that affirmation.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Labo Variety Kit in the top 20 of Amazon USA and Robot Kit in the 70th position. Not so bad.

Also, Splatoon 2 is now ranked 39. About 2 months, a month and a half ago, Splatoon 2 became out of the top 100. What changed ?. The price has only changed a couple of dollars.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Looking at The Amazing Spider Man & God of War: Ascension sales leads me to believe the new games wont be so big.