By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fortnite: battle Royale free giveaway!! (5 free copies)

Are you one of the five people who secured a free copy?

Yes 2 25.00%

No 6 75.00%

Total:8

Ends 8am PST/ 11am EST

you can choose your console of choice:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/fortnite-battle-royale/bt5p2x999vh2

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP1477-CUSA07022_00-FORTNITETESTING1

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 01 April 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

no thanks I pirate those games

this game wasnt always free?

'Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll.'
-Shigeru Miyamoto

This hasn't been my day. I can't even tell you.....I just ate bread I cut with a soapy knife. I'm not even fucking around here. And that's nothing. One of the best things of the day was the soap bread. But, I did get my free copy of Fortnite.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Bristow9091 said:
... The game is already free though o.O

dangit, I forgot about time zones.......,it's April 2nd in most places already. I Dun goofed.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Bristow9091 said:
... The game is already free though o.O

dangit, I forgot about time zones.......,it's April 2nd in most places already. I Dun goofed.

This is the only April 1st joke on this site that made me smile and was somewhat clever Good job tbh! 

Ew: this Fortnite thing looks like a free mobile game, skip.

Last edited by caffeinade - on 02 April 2018