By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Jurassic World: Evolution - Gameplay

Chazore said:
Pemalite said:
Deff going to get this after launch. Not impressed with the DRM and locking crap behind various schemes like pre-order bonuses... And it will probably be microtransaction infested anyway.

Hopefully it turns out to be great, absolutely loved Operation Genesis. (Got it on Xbox and PC.)

I'll be waiting on either a GMG deal, or when they add in mod support. I'll also be waiting for the benchmarks, to see how well this runs with the CPU side of things (Like Planet Coaster, that game was CPU intensive, and I imagine this will will be to a small extent as it has to run on console CPU's).

I feel like they pulled the dino content and DRM due to the publisher stepping in. 

Even though my CPU is 7+ years old. I haven't ever had to look at CPU requirements. Haha

If it is intensive on only a couple of threads, it's nothing that overclocking can't fix, hopefully it leverages all 12 threads my CPU has to offer though, but doubt it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

Even though my CPU is 7+ years old. I haven't ever had to look at CPU requirements. Haha

If it is intensive on only a couple of threads, it's nothing that overclocking can't fix, hopefully it leverages all 12 threads my CPU has to offer though, but doubt it.

Then we have the likes of Elder Scrolls Online and Planet Coaster  

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"