By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Kingdom Come: Deliverance Racism Farce -- CLS Side Quest

Colin is spot on with this:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Colin is spot on with a lot of things. This is one of them. Glad to see him back in the video game scene.

That was a great watch. Colin was very on point with this.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

If only we knew what his point is.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Glad to see the dev not giving in. With this new religion the accusation is the proof ("He's an -ist of some type!") and the usual PR apology ("I'm sorry I offended you.") is merely regarded as confirmation and leads to further defamation. The fact the 'blasphemous' Kingdom Come is selling so well must be causing a lot of pearl clutching and literal shaking.

Around the Network

Totally fit and agree within his Pov, but I'd also really love to see more expensive fact checkers to actually go in greater depth and detail with what actually happened back in the day, rather than what they "think" actually happened back then.

I don't think the devs should give in, but at the same time I find it hard to believe the game in it's accuracy, since there are numerous flaws within the game already (not talking about the bugs).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Colin "Vita is set to succeed" Moriarty and is always on point. He was on point with the Switch as well. Very on point.

But seriously though, I agree with him on this one.