By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ivy Valentine gets SoulCalibur VI trailer

So guys, those who are complaining about "SJWs" ruining games have the perfect character for them!! Ivy Valentine, with her big tits, and her juicy ass!! OK, to be honest, I am fairly politically correct myself, but I do have my weaknesses, and hot video game girls is one of them So here is the trailer!:

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Her outfit gets smaller with each iteration... not that I'm complaining, lol :P She's actually one of my favourite characters in the series, and not because of her "assets", but her whip sword is mental and she has some brilliant combos.

I'm just a little confused by the timeline, since this is supposed to be take place during the first Soul Calibur game, yet Zasalamel was also announced alongside Ivy...

Shrinking clothes are very frequent effects of bad use of the washing machine. All the magic and alchemy in the world won't save you from cotton clothes, it seems.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
She looks like a sex doll, not talking about the body, but the head lol
I thinks its the big open eyes and the rubber looking skin.

Stop disrespecting women you slut. She looks bootyful.  

Ok, that's just plain rediculous. One stab with potato peeler and she'd bleed out.

WolfpackN64 said:
Ok, that's just plain rediculous. One stab with potato peeler and she'd bleed out.

I guess her tactic is to seduce

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Stop disrespecting women you slut. She looks bootyful.  

She is as bootyful as the things that appear when you search sex doll in google search xD

Boy ... 

Re-butt that. Oh what? Huh? I can't hear you? Oh yeah. YA CAN'T! 

Why she is so popular ?

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Why she is so popular ?

She's known for having ridiculously sexualized attires.

Hiku said:
Bristow9091 said:
Her outfit gets smaller with each iteration... not that I'm complaining, lol :P She's actually one of my favourite characters in the series, and not because of her "assets", but her whip sword is mental and she has some brilliant combos.

I'm just a little confused by the timeline, since this is supposed to be take place during the first Soul Calibur game, yet Zasalamel was also announced alongside Ivy...

And I believe you can destroy people's clothes in this one, like in the previous Soul Calibur. I wonder how having a small outfit already will work with that...

Anyway, she's one of my favorites as well. She was my main character when I played the game (SC2 and SC3).
As for the timeline, I believe this is supposed to be a reboot of the story? If so that would explain some inconsistencies.

I always played with Nightmare myself (in SC1 and SC2), especially in the mission mode. I do like Ivy, though I'm just not as used to her play style.

I wanna do her laundry with my tongue.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."