By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January 2018 NPD Thread! Switch #1

tbone51 said:
JRPGfan said:

Tbh I am too, it feels like 3-4 nintendo guys picking on one guy....  

He was wrong on Switch sales dropping in early 2018, but you guys are picking on him, trying to get him to admit it, when he doesnt want to.

^ this, its going to far what these guys are doing.
Its mean spirited. While hes never been that way towards them.

Also this isnt the first thread, these same people have been picking on him.
its been going on for a month or so, it feels like, but in this thread, it crossed a line for me.

I actually did feel bad for Quickrick, and when I read what Tbone1 said, I know it was time to write so.
"Jokes aside im startin to feel bad for you"  = guilt

Its not only ninty fans though, its almost every1. I dont think i seen this before at least to this scale. But quickrick is digging himself in more and more. 

But when your the bully its easy to say "its their own fault".

Its harder to just stop? this is when it should stop tbh.
You guys picking on him need to back off, its not good for the site that this happends here.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
JRPGfan said:

He was wrong on Switch sales dropping in early 2018, but you guys are picking on him, trying to get him to admit it, when he doesnt want to.

its been going on for a month or so, it feels like, but in this thread, it crossed a line for me.

I actually did feel bad for Quickrick, and when I read what Tbone1 said, I know it was time to write so.

Its not only ninty fans though, its almost every1. I dont think i seen this before at least to this scale. But quickrick is digging himself in more and more. 

Have you considered when this happens in virtually every thread like this that maybe this is the reaction he's looking for?

JWeinCom said:
tbone51 said:

Have you considered when this happens in virtually every thread like this that maybe this is the reaction he's looking for?

Are you blameing the victim? Does he seem to be trolling? common.

He doesnt appear to be trolling to me atleast, maybe he seems that way to you.

But again, this is not a healthy discussion to be haveing out in the open, if you felt that way you should say it to a mod.

Instead your post is just contributeing to the "picking on quickrick" trend atm.

Im not a mod, but on my behalf could you guys just stop?  We dont want a enviroment like this at vgc do we? plus it derails the threads super hard.

JRPGfan said:
tbone51 said:

But when your the bully its easy to say "its their own fault".

Its harder to just stop? this is when it should stop tbh.
You guys picking on him need to back off, its not good for the site that this happends here.

Its even worse for the site when we have users like him.There is zero problems with having preferences, but when you are that blind, but when you are that obtusive, it gets to the point that it kills everyone enjoyment in discussion and arguments, because in the end it will be down to "Look how much a victim I am!" and you wont have a healthy discussion or relationship with users here.All it was needed was for him to acknoledge his mistake and stop creating excuses and making himself look like a victim.Instead, he pushes on.

It simply kills discussions.For as much as I dont like Kerotan and Miyamotto, they try and have some king of logic behind them.If this were any other forum, Quickrick would have been banned long ago for the reasons above.

Edit:Plus its everyone thats mad at him, not only a selected fans of a fanbase.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

JRPGfan said:
JWeinCom said:

Are you blameing the victim? Does he seem to be trolling? common.

He doesnt appear to be trolling to me atleast, maybe he seems that way to you.

But again, this is not a healthy discussion to be haveing out in the open, if you felt that way you should say it to a mod.

Instead your post is just contributeing to the "picking on quickrick" trend atm.

Im not a mod, but on my behalf could you guys just stop?  We dont want a enviroment like this at vgc do we? plus it derails the threads super hard.

It does derail the threads superhard.  And it's happened in virtually every NPD thread for the past 6 months or so.

I didn't necessarily say anything about trolling.  What I said was that if someone keeps doing the same thing, and they keep getting the same result, they're obviously getting something what they want out of it.

Around the Network

Switch is doing extremely well...but again, I'm even more impressed by ps4 sales. It managed to be #1 in revenues with that ridiculous price. I expected sales to drop like a rock after the holiday season, but apparently not lowering the price wasn't such a bad idea. I suppose ps4 and switch sales are very close.

tbone51 said:
JRPGfan said:

We've seen this before on a much bigger scale with me. As I always say, it's easier to just not reply over and over again. Your all being led on a merry go round whether intentionally or not.

Kerotan said:
tbone51 said:

We've seen this before on a much bigger scale with me. As I always say, it's easier to just not reply over and over again. Your all being led on a merry go round whether intentionally or not.

So you admit that's what you've been doing all these years?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Kerotan said:

I'm talking about rick and i never said he was doing it intentionally. It's time the gang jumps off it. Threads going around in circles far too often lately .

Kerotan said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'm talking about rick and i never said he was doing it intentionally. It's time the gang jumps off it. Threads going around in circles far too often lately .

Yeah but you made a parallel to yourself and I do see it.

Signature goes here!