By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon 2 Thread now open for business

Dolphin and I are planning to league as Team Chicken, so anyone want to join?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
PSintend0 said:
I joined team Egg and I hope that I manage to play at least a little. I didn´t have time to play last time.
Today I played ranked clam blitz and for some reason 90% of time I got inkblot academy and lost most of those matches :P Seemed impossible to win, I have to figure out why. I know that large weird maps like snapper canal are my weakness, but inkblot has not been that bad in other modes.

I find clam blitz to be borderline impossible to consistently do decent at without voice chat in general. The only mode that doesn't work for solo que, imo. 

HyrulianScrolls said:
PSintend0 said:
I joined team Egg and I hope that I manage to play at least a little. I didn´t have time to play last time.
Today I played ranked clam blitz and for some reason 90% of time I got inkblot academy and lost most of those matches :P Seemed impossible to win, I have to figure out why. I know that large weird maps like snapper canal are my weakness, but inkblot has not been that bad in other modes.

I find clam blitz to be borderline impossible to consistently do decent at without voice chat in general. The only mode that doesn't work for solo que, imo. 

outside of the initial score I just really have to watch my teammates in that mode.  I normally grab 9 clams and avoid any more until one of my teammates builds up a ball.  Clam Blitz and Splatzone are my two strongest modes.

I went ahead and joined team Chicken.

Just got to rank 26, and I've been playing occasionally. I'm at an A rank for all modes. Trying to get to S. If anyone is interested in playing. I'm pretty new, and also Team Egg.

Around the Network
The_Yoda said:
HyrulianScrolls said:

outside of the initial score I just really have to watch my teammates in that mode.  I normally grab 9 clams and avoid any more until one of my teammates builds up a ball.  Clam Blitz and Splatzone are my two strongest modes.

It requires more team work, but I like that. Sometimes thou I might be too eager to get 10 clams instead of keeping at 9, because nothing is more terrible than having 9 clams and then dying :/ At least with the ball, it can be taken by a team mate. Also it works as a magnet to get enemies to come to you and hopefully die :D by the way my weakest ranked mode might be zones, but it depends more on the stage and even more on what weapon am I using.

TabloidJunkie said:
Just got to rank 26, and I've been playing occasionally. I'm at an A rank for all modes. Trying to get to S. If anyone is interested in playing. I'm pretty new, and also Team Egg.

When I get to play hardly lines up with anyone else but I'll PM you my friend code and if we see each other on I'll play.

PSintend0 said:
The_Yoda said:

It requires more team work, but I like that. Sometimes thou I might be too eager to get 10 clams instead of keeping at 9, because nothing is more terrible than having 9 clams and then dying :/ At least with the ball, it can be taken by a team mate. Also it works as a magnet to get enemies to come to you and hopefully die :D by the way my weakest ranked mode might be zones, but it depends more on the stage and even more on what weapon am I using.

I know 10 is tempting but you can't hide around corners and pop people as they pass when you have a ball ...

What are people's thoughts on making a VGC Splatoon Discord chat?

It's much harder to find a group to play here than on discord, but it all depends if users here even use discord :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
What are people's thoughts on making a VGC Splatoon Discord chat?

It's much harder to find a group to play here than on discord, but it all depends if users here even use discord :p

I'd be down, I'd finally get some use out of Discord