By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Feminists outrage at walk on/Grid girls, F1 & Darts models ban. Your thoughts?

I am...

In support of Grid girls. 72 79.12%

I support banning grid gi... 6 6.59%

Indifferent or unsure. 12 13.19%

Comments... 1 1.10%

Total:91
John2290 said:
tsogud said:
I'm an intersectional feminist, and as one, I think any woman should be able to choose what they want to do with their lives. Let them do what they want. This is so stupid, there are other matters that are far more important... This is a none issue. That being said this job is degrading and is objectifying and I agree with their sentiment that it doesn't really have a place in today's modern society. BUT that's their choice.

Doublethink - the acceptance of contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

What was the point of this definition? The job is honestly pointless and outdated that's mostly why I said it doesn't have a place in modern society, it's like if you'd own a pager rn, it's unnecessary so why have it? Also the job is pretty objectifying but these women already know this going in and if they really want to do it then more power to them and I support their decision.

Around the Network
tsogud said:
John2290 said:

Doublethink - the acceptance of contrary opinions or beliefs at the same time, especially as a result of political indoctrination.

What was the point of this definition? The job is honestly pointless and outdated that's mostly why I said it doesn't have a place in modern society, it's like if you'd own a pager rn, it's unnecessary so why have it? Also the job is pretty objectifying but these women already know this going in and if they really want to do it then more power to them and I support their decision.

Should we get rid of all modeling work them? They were all unnecessary on this point of view. And of course we should force more women to go to engineering.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."