By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I hope you didn't invest in bitcoin recently

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/BTCUSD=X/

Check the share price for the last month. It has plummeted. And I remember being told it was a safe investment by a poster here last month. I maintained it was risky why something rises so high so quickly. And i was right. Id be kicking myself if invested then.

You'd be much better off investing now while the price is low  

Around the Network

Those high prices were never sustainable in the first place, the more people that get involved, the higher of a chance it has of crashing.

I know some people who invested in crypto currency, lucky its not me

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Those that have invested are probably sick and will sell out, my advice is to just wait. You'll eventually make your money back on Bitcoin if you have patience and study upcoming events and the waves/indicators. I know somebody who lost 3K after investing and they're sick. Just know what you're getting into is all, this is no longer a get rich quick scheme. Never really was really.

What are you talking about? It was at $6000 just a few days ago and is now at $8000. So everyone who invested made a good 30% profit! You won't get something like that with Sony shares.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The more investors you can fool into buying the stock, the higher the price and the higher the profits for the early investors.

Eventually, someone investigates the claims behind the stock, its real value is discovered and the stock price plummets. As usual, the last round of investors -- the people at the bottom of the pyramid -- lose the most.

Bitcoin is never a "safe" investment. It's speculative at the very least.

Ljink96 said:
Those that have invested are probably sick and will sell out, my advice is to just wait. You'll eventually make your money back on Bitcoin if you have patience and study upcoming events and the waves/indicators. I know somebody who lost 3K after investing and they're sick. Just know what you're getting into is all, this is no longer a get rich quick scheme. Never really was really.

It was once upon a time :(

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Most people who have been trading for a long time wouldn't even blink over that drop. This happens all the time, only a novice would worry about this.