By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Increadible footage of cat saving owner from certain death by pushing him out harm's way, taking the hit for the owner

That's why cat's are cool.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

oh wow, how do I teach my Cat to do that!? (only thing mine does is sleep all day) :D

Gaming on:

PC:
Asus Z87-A  |  i7 4770K  |  MSI Radeon RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
G. Skill Ripjaws X Series 32 GB DDR3 2133 mhz  |  WD Blue 1TB SSD & WD Blue HDD 1TB

Consoles:
WiiU
Switch (Docked)
PS 3 / 4

Handhelds:
New 3ds XL
Switch (Portable Mode ;P )

A fellow Switch Axe user, good to see not many of us and even fewer of us us the Horn as well.

BraLoD said:
Chazore said:

I wish we had more AI like this. I'd actually feel more towards an AI if it acted more human, like sacrificing it's life for mine.

No human would sacrifice its life for yours, probably would sacrifice yours for their own if needed.

OT: amazing game, they know what we want, more cats

That's alright, because I would have already tossed them in front of the fire before I'm anywhere near it. Unless they are of some value or holding something of interest, would I sacrifice myself.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

This is why I hate school. I could be playing this game and instead i'm working.

Around the Network

Can't deny how impressed I am by what i just saw. wish i could actually get into that game.

This proves that cats are better than dogs ...

And people say dogs are man's best friend... xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

LOL I thought this was going to be something like this :

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video

Love cats haha.

Arkaign said:
LOL I thought this was going to be something like this :

https://www.theguardian.com/world/video/2014/may/15/cat-saves-boy-from-dog-attack-video

Love cats haha.

That cat was legit heroic.