By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Someone here is also receiving random messages with "i want to.." in the title?

If users are getting those messages base on their female avatars it seems I was lucky since I was using fairy tale characters at one point.

Proud to be a Californian.

Around the Network

more 3 messages

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Ryuu96 said:

Well, that wave is dead.

I do have a suspicion that it is a user and not a bot based on the IPs (Using anonymous proxies), the pickiness (Is he only PMing users with female avatars?) and now the increase in PMs after the creation of this thread.

We're also throwing ideas around on how to make it easier to report users for situations like this, once we have something concrete it might be best to lock this thread since if it is a user, we're just giving him the attention he wants.

yeah, i agree with you, lock this thread, i'll continue to ignore and delete this type of messages.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Shikamo said:
Ryuu96 said:

Well, that wave is dead.

I do have a suspicion that it is a user and not a bot based on the IPs (Using anonymous proxies), the pickiness (Is he only PMing users with female avatars?) and now the increase in PMs after the creation of this thread.

We're also throwing ideas around on how to make it easier to report users for situations like this, once we have something concrete it might be best to lock this thread since if it is a user, we're just giving him the attention he wants.

yeah, i agree with you, lock this thread, i'll continue to ignore and delete this type of messages.

I think you should at least notify a mod if it happens though so they can ban the account.