By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Getting sexual messages Vgchartz

Probably a spam bot. If it's the message I think it is, take a screencap and send a PM to the mods.

Around the Network

Wtf. Did you report them? If not then do so immediately.

Also, gib number pls. (jk)

Last edited by OTBWY - on 08 February 2018

I'm sure now that there's a topic about it, there will be a lot less such trolling messages :D

oops, wrong person. sorry.

Pics or didnt happen show those messages

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

stop being such a prude.

Its your fault. Its because you are dressed like that, you are clearly seeking sexual attention ;)
Better be a leaf, then you only get attention from caterpillars :D
or am I a raindrop?

Ryuu96 said:

Dealt with.

If anyone else has received any unsolicited sexual PMs then please PM the mod team, I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while.

I got one yesterday and just now. I wanted to report them but it was too much of a hassle to have to pick a mod for myself, so I didn't bother. Would be cool if we had a fixed central contact for reports.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I had a couple of PMs like that a year or so ago. The content was the typical sexual garbage you get in spam emails. I just let the mod team know and they dealt with it immediately.

dx11332sega said:
Ryuu96 said:

Dealt with.

If anyone else has received any unsolicited sexual PMs then please PM the mod team, I'm going to leave this thread open for a little while.

Can you close it please ^^ 

Covered her up for ye.